Profit From the Global Heat Wave
When asked what the greatest modern-day invention in our lifetimes is, most will reply immediately and say the internet.
I’m here to tell you… that response is wrong.
You see, in my opinion, the better answer is that the greatest modern-day invention in our lifetimes is air conditioning.
And right now, as we enter a global heat wave, we have an opportunity to buy one stock that’ll most certainly benefit.
So let’s dive in…
As I’m sure you know, record high temperatures have wreaked havoc around the world.
- In southern England, railway tracks bent from the heat.
- In China, roof tiles on a museum melted.
- In Texas, heat and droughts have caused nearly 200 water main breaks over the past month.
Just look at the world heat map…
With triple-digit temperatures being reported across the country – including in parts of California, Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Tennessee – and meteorologists now estimating that more than 85% of the population (totaling 275 million Americans) could see high temperatures above 90 degrees over the next few weeks, the case for an air circulation/air conditioning leader like Carrier Global Corp. (NYSE: CARR) makes a TON of sense.
As a quick overview, Carrier provides heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC), refrigeration, fire, security, and building automation technologies worldwide, and it has three primary business segments:
- Fire & Security.
As crazy as it may sound, extreme heat is deadlier than tornadoes, hurricanes and all other weather events – combined.
Action Plan: When you combine global warming with extreme temperatures – and the misery they both create – buying a world leader in air conditioning and refrigeration sounds like betting on a trend that won’t go away anytime soon. With Carrier reporting earnings before the open this Thursday, the time to get positioned in the stock is now!
It’s no secret the markets had a rough first half of 2022, but they’ve had nothing on us in The War Room. We have a 90% win rate on hedge trades this year, and right now, we’re guaranteeing 322 wins for members in their first 12 months.
P.S. Given the topic of today’s article, I thought you’d find this image rather amusing…
**NOTE: If you’d like to receive more images like this, you’re invited to follow Trade of the Day on Instagram! It’s free – so click HERE to follow us now!
Monday Market Minute
- Big Week for the Fed! One-third of the S&P 500’s companies are due to report this week, and the Fed is expected to meet for another potential round of rate hikes. Tracking…
- Banks Are Cockroaches! We correctly predicted that Citgroup (NYSE: C) earnings would dictate whether the market bottomed. We’re now looking into another play, as banks have proven to be indispensable once again.
- Beyond Meat Mishaps! The faux-meat company is struggling to deliver on its Yum Brands partnership, as it has failed to add its product to restaurants like Pizza Hut, KFC and Taco Bell. The last three Beyond Meat (Nasdaq: BYND) earnings reactions have all been lower, with 21%, 18% and 17% drops.