Play the Cheapest Sector in the Market With 3 Picks
Editor’s Note: Did you claim your FREE upgrade ($249 value)? As a loyal reader, you now qualify for a major upgrade to our Trade of the Day Plus membership, where you’ll get a new video and trade recommendation weekly – 52 in total – giving you chances to profit repeatedly throughout the year.
YOU can get it for FREE as part of a special offer the moment you sign up to receive our eight-part video training series, Wall Street’s Most Treasured Secrets… UNCOVERED!
– Ryan Fitzwater, Associate Publisher
I love it when stocks fall – maybe even more than when stocks go higher sometimes. Because if you want to make big money, you want to buy stocks cheap and sell them when they get expensive.
Right now, there are a lot of expensive stocks and sectors in the market.
But one sector in particular is getting no love…
Even though the fundamentals in the sector are looking better and better for select stocks.
I am talking about precious metals. While cryptocurrencies are all the rage, gold has withstood the test of time when it comes to a store of value.
But investors are quick to forget things like that when something else is all the rage.
Ten years ago, it would have been hard to make the case for gold and silver stocks because…
- They were overleveraged
- They took on too many acquisitions of poor-quality mines
- Inflation was dead
- The cost of production was too high compared with the price of gold.
Today, it’s exactly the opposite, yet most companies are trading below 2011 prices!
Right now, gold and silver stocks are underleveraged and have divested their poor acquisitions, inflation is alive and well, and the all-in sustained cost of production (AISC) is lower than the price of gold.
To play the cheapest sector in the market, look no further than these three plays:
- Barrick Gold (NYSE: GOLD), under $18, is the top senior mining play with huge production, low cost and low debt. Most importantly, it has the best CEO in the industry at the helm.
- Kirkland Lake Gold (NYSE: KL), below $35, has some of the most prolific mines and a management team aligned with shareholder interests.
- VanEck Junior Gold Miners ETF (NYSE: GDXJ), under $35, gives you a speculative bang for your buck. Junior miners are very leveraged and are acquisition targets for the bigger miners.
Action Plan: While others are selling gold and silver stocks, you may want to be on the other side of the trade – at the right price. And the right price is what you will find in The War Room every day, in real time. Click here to join me today!